Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

91 Days Left

Today, this very day, marks exactly 3 months until Christmas!! This is my ALL TIME favorite holiday of the year! QVC is doing it's holiday show today, so tune in if you have the time!

                                               Top 5 reasons to get excited...
                             1. 1st Christmas with Nathan since we've been married...blasted deployments!!  
                             2. Wyatt's 1st Christmas!!!!
                             3. The 4 F's.....family, food, football, & fun
                             4. Presents aren't a bad thing. ;)
                             5. Lights and cold weather

                                                   Does it get any better than this? I think not!!!

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, such a fun time of year...in fact, it's the most wonderful time of the year! Can you hear me singing it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CAN!! I was singing it as I read it.....now we just need the cold weather, huh?

    ReplyDelete