Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Marriage = Compromise

Nathan and I have been wanting a grill, well ever since we got married, but we wanted to wait until we had a backyard/ porch to put it on and use. In WA we were in a 3rd story apartment, so that was a no no! Anyway, since moving to College Station its become #1 on our Get List. In discussing what we would like to get, I want gas grill...he wants charcoal. As with any marriage there is always compromise!! So we are getting both. Take a look at our new grill which will be purchased soon with $150 worth in gift cards...compliments of the US Army!! (we had to put the move on credit card until they reimbursed us, so we got all the points. Smart.......I think YES!!) So the next time you're in town, we'll have to grill! As to which side we grill on, well that will just depend on who is grilling I guess! :)
Half Gas/ Half Charcoal (can buy smoker attachment)

2 comments:

  1. that is one serious grill and I think you guys made an awesome choice!

    p.s. hope you don't mind me blog stalking you now....

    p.p.s. wyatt is just the cutest little guy ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never!! Stalk away! He is the greatest! Excited for yours to get here...I'm sure you are too!!!

    ReplyDelete