Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

In other news this week....

Wyatt has started to really teethe! OH MY GOODNESS!! I birthed him and now I have to help him grow teeth too!! He has been pretty misreable and putting everything he can into his mouth to chew. I've done teething tablets, ice, cold chew toys from the freezer, but nothing seems to work! He's just not happy sometimes, which is not normal for my little guy!! Let's hope he gets them in before Christmas! 
All I want for Christmas is HIS 2 front teeth!! However, then we have to grow the other ones!!  


3 comments:

  1. Get ready for some on and off misery for the next year. Two words: Infant Motrin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely have been using the motrin, but I just don't want to over do it! He's been a lot better this week! Let's hope that continues...

    ReplyDelete