Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Aggie Football

Like many years past, we all watch the Aggie Football game on Thanksgiving in hopes that they will win against TU!! This year we had a few extra reasons to watch. 1) we live there! 2) we hope to both be going there next year and 3) the Aggies are on a winning streak!

Here's our little Aggie geared up and ready for the game!!
 


















                             His shirt says, "I yell at midnight too!" (Thanks Kourtney for the fabulous shirt!!)
                                                          A&M: 24     TU: 17     WHOOP!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I comment on this everytime but it is so true...Wyatt is soooo cute! I want to kiss his little face!! He looks so big...Spencer would have a ball with him. We need to get these cousins together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alicia!! I think so too!! I tell Nathan that it would be so fun to have y'all live close. Maybe one day it will actually happen! I guess the next time we will see you will be at Nancy's wedding. Let's hope for them it's soon, but there is a part of me that hopes you'll have that baby so I can meet her too!!!

    ReplyDelete