Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

7 Months


Today we hit 7 months baby!!!! I can't believe it! My baby is so big!! To date, we have 1 tooth...and it seems like the whole mouth is coming in at once! He sleeps 10 hours a night, which I am soooo grateful for. However, he is a night owl. He likes to go to be at midnight and sleep until 10am. Great for nights that I'm up late, but that occasional night I am exhausted and want to crash a 9pm, he's not having it. :) Went to the doc on Mon and he weighs 16.4 lbs and is 28 in. long. He hasn't crawled just yet, but we are so close I know it's gonna happen any day now. He has the crawl position, but just rocks right now. He'll get it! Other than that, he's a happy baby when he's teeth aren't giving him troubles.

Love my little Tugboat!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. sweet baby Wyatt. In this picture he looks like he's got 3 teeth. I think the 7 month is the craziest.. they go through so many changes.

    He's longer than V. We went to the doctor yesterday too and she's 19 lbs and 27 in. long.

    ReplyDelete