Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Say Goodbye!

It's amazing how long it takes to grow out hair and then in 1 minute......it's gone!!! Yes, I decided to cut my hair this week and donate it to Locks of Love!! I have to give thanks to prenatal vitamins and hair clips, or I don't think I would have been able to make it this long. Wyatt LOVES long hair and thinks he's supposed to pull it whenever he can. So I'm glad it's much shorter...12 inches shorter to be exact!!

Here's a before and after. Sorry, they aren't better pictures....


Before-- (Feb 14th) Valentines Day

After-- Feb 19th


3 comments:

  1. So after fondue...did you take a late night swim in the pool behind you? That Nathan and his ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I was in charge of V-Day this year!! I was trying to do what we did as kids and make it a "hot" tub since ours is in Dallas. Anyway, it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but hey it's the idea that counts, right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! How funny! I do remember the 'hot' tub in my Mickey & Minnie Mouse pool...good times! And yes, it's the idea that counts!

    ReplyDelete