Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

California or Bust!!! (Leg 1)

So, we set off for CA on Jun 3rd for the 1st part of our month long vacation!! Hopefully, I can remember everything that happened. Wyatt did great on his 1st flight as far as crying goes. As for sleeping, well he decided to go to sleep 20 mins before the flight landed...lovely! High altitude must help his digestion as well because I had to change him 3 times on a 2 hr and 45min flight. So not fun to do that in a lavatory. However, it was that or smell him for hours!

Once we landed in CA, we headed to a YUMMY crepe place, Creme de la Crepe, in Long Beach for dinner.
It was sooooooooooo delicious! Wyatt got to see Grandma and Grandpa Salerno again. He didn't remember them, but warmed up after a little bit. Grandpa Scott's mustache intrigued him and he wanted to kiss him so he would feel it. Super cute! Wish I would have gotten a picture, but I was horrible at picture taking...

On Sun, my brother and sis in law came in town with their 2 kiddos! Finally, cousin time!!! Wyatt was not sure about Spencer in the beginning, but I think they became great friends by the end of our vacation. Here they are playing ball. We had a few up's and down's, but for the most part I think they really enjoyed each other!


Here are a few pictures of us hanging out in CALI!



Uncle Dustin & Wyatt





Baby Raya

Ready for swimming!




Grandpa and Raya


Mommy & Wyatt

Aunt Alicia & Wyatt

1 comment:

  1. You are too kind! I sure hope Wyatt doesn't still have nightmares about his big cousin Spencer who liked to push him around! There were a few moments when Spencer was not screaming or pushing that were good but they are just hard for me to remember!
    However, you will be happy to know that he is doing much better now. I think he was still getting use to being a brother.
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete