Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

1st Sickness (2's Company, 3's a Crowd...)

A couple of days after we had Wyatt's pictures taken, he got sick. Coughing, running nose, grabbing his ears. I thought he was teething again, because he always does this. Then the fever came. :( Among other things, Nathan and I were both sick. Nathan was on the other side of his and feeling a little better. I was just beginning mine. On, Friday both Wyatt and I went to the doctor. I had a sinus infection and he had an ear ache. Amoxicillin all around!!! It took a few days before we felt better. Dang these allergies! Turns out he was cutting another tooth as well, his canine... so it was a rough week!

While at the doctor we did get his new weight and length... 17 lbs and a whopping 29 inches long. This kid is so skinny and tall!!

I would have taken a picture, but I didn't feel up too it!

No comments:

Post a Comment