Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Weekend in H-Town

This past weekend, we went to Houston to celebrate my BIL's, Kevin, birthday! It was warm enough for swimming and Wyatt sure enjoyed being in a pool that was bigger than the bathtub. Laura bought some bunny ears for Wyatt's 1st Easter and he wasn't a huge fan of them on his head, however he sure did enjoy looking at them. We had mexican food for dinner and played games. Here are a few pictures of the weekend. If you would like to see them all click https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=Kevin.Hodnett&target=ALBUM&id=5588470679622066097&authkey=Gv1sRgCKnVzqq44uiBiwE&feat=email

He reminds me of The Little Rascals here!!!

Teething at it's finest!

What? Did I do something wrong??

Jason and Kristin came over too!

Sorry a little blury, but oh so cute!

He knows how to do patty cake!

1 comment:

  1. He is just so darn cute and so big!! I think i say this everytime but it is always true to how I feel! I am shocked to see how big he is and just so twitterpated with his cute face!! I can't wait for the summer!

    ReplyDelete